MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- What is Financial Management?
- Goals of Financial Management
MODULE 2: INTERPRETING FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- Data VS Information
- Recording financial events in journals and ledgers
- Using financial information to improve decision making, budgeting and communication of information
MODULE 3: OPERATING CASH AND NET PROFIT
- Understanding the relationship between Operating
- Cash flows and Net Profit/ Income
MODULE 4: KEY FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Key Accounting Terms
- Balance sheet
- Income statement/ Statement of comprehensive Income
- Statement of cash flows
- Statement of changes in equity and notes to financial statements
MODULE 5: BUDGETING FOR MANAGERS
- Elements of a budget Different types of Budget
- Reading, understanding, organizing and using departmental budgets
MODULE 6: FUND MANAGEMENT
- Local and Foreign Exchange Fund Management
- Basic financial ratio analysis
- IRR, NPV and Break-even analysis
- Here your certificate will be available after the live sessions.
- We will send an email with all information from “[email protected]”. Make sure this email is a safe sender to get all the information.
- This live training will conduct on Google Meet or Zoom.
- You will find the live training information in Lecture 1.1 Live Training Information, after 1st April 2021.
- Videos and Documents will not be available here after the live sessions.
- All participants will get a digital certificate from Thriving Skills Limited.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the webinar will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
Instructor of this Training:
H M Mainuddin Ahammed
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 21
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes