Date: 23rd July 2022
Time: 07.30 PM (Dhaka)
The Internet has transformed society, but it has also evolved over the years. Its evolution plays a subtle but important role in how people use the Internet.
Today, we live in a world where companies often collect massive amounts of user data and utilize this data to provide value. Unfortunately, at some point, that mission failed in subtle yet meaningful ways, and user data has been used in a way that users simply haven’t agreed to. To solve this problem the internet is need to fundamentally change to support a healthier relationship between companies and user privacy. Today, innovators refer to this new, fundamental change in the internet ecosystem as Web 3.0.
Previously we dealt with the internet of information which was web 1 or static web, now we are dealing with the internet of content which is web 2 or interactive web and in near future, we will deal with the internet of value which is web 3 or semantic web.
In near future, everything we do from posting content on the web to making a financial transaction will be turned into a token stored on the Blockchain. Web 3 is about power; taking power from centralized authorities and giving it to the people. It’s an approach to decentralizing our digital lives.
Considering the disruption, Thriving Skills opt to help people to guide them through a webinar- Introduction to Web 3. The main objective of the webinar is to familiarize people with the idea of Web 3. After completing the webinar, people will have a firm understanding of the decentralized web and how to prepare them to embrace the Web 3.
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE ” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate. [Log in> Profile> Settings> General> Fill up the required fields> Save Changes ]
- Do not click on the “FINISH COURSE” button without watching all the videos.
- After watching all the videos click on the “FINISH COURSE ”button then the Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes