07th & 08th May 2021, 10:00 Am- 12:00 pm
18th May 2021, 8:00 pm- 10:00 pm
This introductory curriculum provides managers and C-suite leaders with a basic understanding of financial management. It demonstrates how to read and understand key elements of financial statements and reports, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements. Participants also learn how to apply basic financial and accounting terminologies to budget preparation and analysis.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- What is Financial Management?
- Goals of Financial Management
- Profitability and Viability
- Key Accounting Terms
MODULE 2: KEY FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Statement of cash flows
- Notes to financial statements
MODULE 3: AUDITS
- The audit, including the management letter and auditor’s report
MODULE 4: RECORDING FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- Recording financial events in journals and ledgers
- Using financial information to improve decision making, budget planning, proposals and communication of information
MODULE 5: BUDGETING FOR NONFINANCIAL MANAGERS
- Elements of a budget
- Using a budget to set goals, evaluate results and improve decision-making effectiveness, communication and coordination
- Preparing a budget
- Break-even analysis
- Reading, understanding, organizing, and using departmental budgets
MODULE 6: ANALYZING AND BENCHMARKING FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- Summary of the total process
- Application of concepts and formulas
- Here your certificate will be available after the live sessions.
- Videos of this training will not be available on our website after the live session.
- We will send an email with all information from “[email protected]”. Make sure this email is a safe sender to get all the information.
- This live training will conduct on Google Meet or Zoom.
- You will find the live training information in Lecture 1.1 Live Training Information, after 6th May2021.
- Videos and Documents will be available here after the live sessions.
- All participants will get a digital certificate from Thriving Skills Limited.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the webinar will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
Instructor of this Training:
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 18
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Wonderful experiences. sir’s class is great. Sir’s the style is different. Which will make it easier for us to work for real life. And make work more nice presentation technical supported. Thank you Sir.