- Basic idea
- Core Responsibilities of an HR professional
- The idea of diversity management (in detail)
- Steps involved in diversity acquisition
- Manager’s Self-Preparation for diversity management
- Behavior observation techniques
- Steps involved to improve behavior
- Techniques of establishing a common ground
- Leading with trust & bond
- Case Study
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
Hasan Taiab Imam
Course and Training of this Instructor:
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2.30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 20
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Diversity Management: Acquisition and Transformation
- Presentation File
- What is Diversity?
- History of Diversity
- Diversity and Bangladesh
- Diversity at Workplace
- Impact of Diversity Management
- Impact of Diversity Management part-2
- Roles of HR in Context of Diversity Management
- Benefits of Diversity
- Diversity Accusation
- Talent Accusation
- Professional Behavior Improvement Technique
- Building Common Ground
- Trust and Bond
- How to Improve Trust and Bond
- Case Study
Alison Maria Hawkins
AwesomVery helpful . Enjoyed it
Md Abdur Rahman Miah
MD. ABDUR RAHMAN MIAHI HAVE Enjoyed.
I Have Enjoyed This Course.
Mr. Hasan Taiab Imam explain a lots in a short period time in such way that, the topic Diversity Management : Acquisition and Transformation was easy to understand and he makes the whole session enjoying.
Good engaging material.