The objective of this course is to familiarize with basic concepts of the Stock Market as well as to introduce its various tools and techniques for analyzing the stocks so that one can easily understand and manage the portfolio. This course not only includes the material that is required to be successful in trading but also the way that we interpret the different types of information in real-time to make the best trading decisions possible.
Audience/Course is designed for which Audience?
- People who want to learn the most important concepts of the Stock Market of Bangladesh
- Investors who want to know when to enter the market and when to exit.
- Anyone who is already invested in the market but wants to know more about the trading pattern of our stock market.
- If you have some savings and you are interested to invest in the stock market, then the course is for you.
Prerequisites Courses if Any
- An Open mind and Willingness to learn.
Why This Course?
If you are interested to invest in the stock market and want to conquer the fear of it, ABC of Stock Market course is just for you.
- Completely understand how the stock market works.
- Different Exchanges: DSEX, DSES, DSE30
- How to manage risk on each position, how to reduce losses, and manage overall portfolio risk.
- How to react when the market goes down
- Become an expert in human emotions and the different biases that hold us back from achieving great success.
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button to go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name and last name then set a display name for your certificate.
- You have to complete all quizzes with a minimum 70% correct answer & within 5 Re-take.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- Don’t click on “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will unable to complete the next lessons or parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
- Don’t click on the “Re-take” button. If you click on the Re-take button then the course will start as a new course and you have to complete everything from Lecture 1.1 to the last Exam again.
- If failed to complete this course successfully and unable to get a certificate then click on the “Re-take” button and complete this course as a new course.
Courses of this Instructor:
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 380
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Course Exam
Mohammad Riyaduzzaman Riyad
Good & BadI'm considering 5 stars because the content was good. But it was not much good as the 750 BDT course. I think the trainer should add some articles & more videos. However, I have learned something new & that was awesome.Kind regards Mohammad Riyaduzzaman Riyad https://digitalmarketinghelp.org
Pure Waste of MoneyOne of the worst courses of all time. Pure waste of money. All of this knowledge is publicly available. No trading strategy is showed, no usable level of the fundamental analysis technique. Just picked someone from the street and put him here and scrapping for money. Go watch Island security youtube channel or Stock analysis with Kabir who provides a million times better content than this.
BISHWAJIT KUMER DEY
SatisfiedAs a small investor of the stock market I started this course to enhance my knowledge. I have learned lots of things and evaluated self mistake of investing period. Thank you, Mr. Anisul Islam Sir and Thriving Skills for such initiative.
Md. SadikuzzamanAs a beginner with some self researched knowledge, I started this course to enhance my knowledge. Surprisingly I don't have any questions unanswered. It seems this course should be named A2Z of Stock market Bangladesh. Thank you, Mr. Anisul Islam and Thriving Skills.
Shamsul Arefin Tawfiq
Well structured courseN/A