In today’s society, many people experience information overload. We are bombarded with messages to believe various ideas, purchase things, support causes, and lead our lifestyle in a particular way. How do you know what to believe? How do you separate the truth from the myths? The answer lies in critical thinking skills. The ability to clearly reason through problems and to present arguments in a logical, compelling way has become a key skill for survival in today’s world. This course will give you some practical tools and handsome experience with critical thinking and problem solving.
Benefits of Critical Thinking:
- After participating in the seminar, the participants will be highly motivated to:
- Make decisions based on appropriate information, research and possible outcomes;
- Compare, analyze, critique, and synthesize information;
- Keep an open mind and change views based on new knowledge acquired;
- Examine their actions to see why they make the decisions they do;
- Know how to separate opinions from facts;
- Know the difference between rational thoughts and emotional impulses;
- Make better decisions which are less impulsive.
- Understanding the thinking framework
- Understanding critical thinking
- Importance and functions of critical thinking
- Inductive versus deductive thinking
- How to be a critical thinker
People who want to prime their mind with various ways of thinking such as “critical thinking”.
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button then go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the webinar will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
Instructor of this Training:
Mr. Jishu Tarafder
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Hour 24 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 38
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Critical Thinking
- The Tale of the Eagle
- Prepare yourself & Presentation File
- Thinking Framework
- Thinking overview
- Think critically
- Be objective & fact oriented
- Apply the thinking framework
- Inductive & deductive reasoning techniques
- Inductive arguments
- Argument terminology
- 5 thinking zone
- Concept of relativism
I was looking for such courseThanks to Thriving Skills for bringing the course and thanks again for creating such a platform for professionals to work on their professional skills. Learned new things and discovered a new in me. Critical Thinking is extremely necessary to copw with the world we live in.
Md Abdur Rahman Miah
MR.NICE ONE Beyond MY Expectations.
NICE COURSE. IS THERE ANY COURSE LIKE THIS ONE?