Practice Leadership in day to day interactions – become an excellent supervisor!
The transition from a staff position to a management position involves a major change in how he or she functions as an employee, the dynamics of transition can also be uncomfortable. There is a fine line between supervising and not establishing enough supervisory authority. In an attempt to gain control over the team, unskilled managers may turn into micromanagers or tyrants. This module helps employees who are taking on first-time supervisory responsibilities learn how to make the transition from employee to supervisor.
- Participants will understand the roles and responsibilities of a supervisor
- Will be able to know the importance of managerial communication
- The program describes the factors important to success as a supervisor and presents communication and motivational tools that can be used to create a productive and enthusiastic work team.
Who should attend the course?
New and experienced supervisors and first-line managers with little previous training
Module 1: Understanding the role of a supervisor
- The transition from co-worker to Manager
- Roles and Responsibilities of the position
- Challenges of the transition
- Make a plan to manage the smooth transition
Module 2: Art of interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- How to manage conflicts
- Decision making, problem-solving and thinking tools
Module 3: Leadership skills of a supervisor
- Team building and teamwork
- Peer coaching and mentoring
Module 4: Keys to success
- Time and Stress management
- Some mistakes and common tips of supervision
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button to go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name and last name the set display name for your certificate.
- You have to complete all quizzes with a minimum 70% correct answer & within 5 Re-take t0 get a certificate.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will be unable to complete the next lessons or parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
- Don’t click on the “Re-take” button. If you click on the Re-take button then the course will start as a new course and you have to complete everything from Lecture 1.1 to the last Exam again.
- If failed to complete this course successfully and unable to get a certificate then click on the “Re-take” button and complete this course as a new course.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 89
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self