Part 1: Entrepreneurship to Digital entrepreneurship (journey)
- Be your own boss (the idea)
- Entrepreneurial mindset (don’t wait to find a job, create your own domain)
- Future career direction and what is happening around
- Shut up and start-up
- Lean start-up and act before others copy your idea
- Multipotentialite and be a pro
- Entrepreneurship and digital entrepreneurship
- Ideation to scaling (Business canvass)
- Design thinking (MVP, 8Ps, Pivot)
- Necessary skills to be an entrepreneur (life/soft/tech/business)
- The gig economy and digital entrepreneurship (co-working/ co-creation)
- Tech startups/ Fintech/Ag-tech
- AI/AR/VR/Blockchain and areas to jump
- Funding for your idea/startup
- The A-team
- Caveats (learn from failure)
- Legal help
- Live in the future and win
- Q and A
- All participants will get a digital certificate from Thriving Skills Limited.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the webinar will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
Course & Training of this Instructor:
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 15
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes