The Scope of the Program
- Objective: In this stage we try to find out the problem area based on the brief that we receive from our Client.
- Execution: From that brief we design our customized module and Execute in our training session.
- Feedback: End of each training we receive a Feedback from our participants on their learnings from the training.
- Update: We will incorporate future training plan for the growth of our client and Update them with a training report.
This program has been designed specifically to help the participants to:
- Be more result driven, action oriented and efficient at their regular work
- Attain goals by using time effectively and efficiently
- Develop mindset to improve personal skillset and enhance productivity
Orientation & Online Ice breaking Activities
- The Chess Piece vs. the Chess Player – to help improve the sense of responsibility
- I am my own creator – don’t be a victim, be a player
- Stop giving excuses – take responsibility of your actions, stop the blame game and be a winner!
- The Chess Piece vs. The Chess Player – Case Study
- Managing Individual Productivity
- Prioritizing your work- Time Management Matrix (Urgent vs. Important)
- Managing interruptions
- Activity: Real Life Time Management (Prioritization Demo)
- Delegation of Work- How to Delegate with a Purpose
- What is Delegation?
- The Five Levels and steps of Delegation
- How not to over or under delegate
- Pareto – the 80-20 Rule – and Quick Wins
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
Instructor of this Training:
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes