- Introduction of international trade (export).
- International market research& analysis.
- Market development procedure.
- Product development procedure.
- Pre-shipment procedure.
- Shipment procedure.
- Post-shipment procedure.
- Payment methods in international trade.
- List of export shipping documents.
- All participants will get a digital certificate from Thriving Skills Limited.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the webinar will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
Instructor of this Training:
The courses of this Instructor:
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Banbgla
- Students 6
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
International Business for Entrepreneurs
- Key Features of Exporting
- Top Countries in Foreign Exchange Reserves
- Key Factors in Int Trade
- Mode of Entry to Int Market
- Players in Int Business
- Top Export Items of Bangladesh
- Production of BD
- Export Distination of BD’s Pharmaceuticals
- Banned products for Export
- Int. Market Research
- Best Country to Start Export
- Documents for Export
- Product Development
- Pre-Shipment Procedure
- Post Shipment Procedure
- Int. Payment Methods
- Shipping Documenrs
- Process to Shipment Products