International Trade and Customs Management
Course: International Trade: Banking, LC, Insurance, PSI, Incoterms, C&F, Freight Forwarders and Customs Management Training Overview: Banking, LC , Insurance, PSI,INCOTERMS,C& F and Freight Forwarders, Customs Management in International Trade is designed and articulated to sharpen participant’s knowledge and skills in doing Export –Import business efficiently and successfully. Step by step process and procedures have been described as participants can gather knowledge easily and implement the training result in the real life business. This course is planned carefully that participants can ship and clear the goods without hassle and manage customs smoothly and efficiently in the field of export and …
Course: International Trade: Banking, LC, Insurance, PSI, Incoterms, C&F, Freight Forwarders and Customs Management
- Banking, LC , Insurance, PSI,INCOTERMS,C& F and Freight Forwarders, Customs Management in International Trade is designed and articulated to sharpen participant’s knowledge and skills in doing Export –Import business efficiently and successfully.
- Step by step process and procedures have been described as participants can gather knowledge easily and implement the training result in the real life business. This course is planned carefully that participants can ship and clear the goods without hassle and manage customs smoothly and efficiently in the field of export and import .
- For Export-Import business your Bank plays a vital role to visualize your business. Good relationship and careful management with the Bank is required in Export-Import Business. Also a careful management is required while shipping your goods in case of export.
- As well a close monitor and efficient management is need while you handle the customs formalities while clearing the imported cargo/consignment from either Chittagong Seaport or Dhaka Airport or Benapole Land port or any other port in Bangladesh.
- This course is also planned such a way that within a short period of time the participants can sharpen their knowledge in LC Planning LC Types, Procedure& Management, L/C financing ,Risk and Insurance Management ,LC Performance Management in International Business.
- Incoterms are published by ICC(International Chamber of Commerce).Whole worlds goods are transported by 2020 version Incoterms. Incoterms® are the selling terms that the buyer and seller of goods both agrees to. The Incoterm® clearly states which tasks, costs and risks are associated with the buyer and the seller. The Incoterm® is agreed between the buyer and seller and states when the seller’s costs and risks are then transferred onto the buyers. They are accepted by governments and legal authorities around the world.
- If the goods you need for your business are unavailable in this country or cost less in others, then you may want to import them. Importing commercial goods into Bangladesh is a regulated activity. The Chief Controller of Import and Export authority is the government organization that enforces import and export regulations. Importing is big business in these days.
- Learning the basics, conducting research and staying informed can help you succeed in your export venture. Exporting is also a very prestigious and dignified business activities that gives you great pleasure as well as great income .
- Export –Import business is one of the hot industries of the new millennium. Export –Import business becomes more and more rewarding, both in terms of profit and personal satisfaction.
|Who can attend?|
- The business owners or individuals are interested to start export-import business , graduate business & engineering students, professional engaged in Export, Import, Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution ,Shipping, Freight Forwarding ,Customs, Courier ,Training, International Trade and many more learning minded people those are involved in Private Sector, Public sector and Nonprofit organizations (NGOs)
- Explain the main concept of Banking, Customs, LC , Insurance, INCOTERMS,C& F and Freight Forwarders Management in the case of Import and Export)
- It aims to provide participants foundational and advanced knowledge on how to tackle, resolve, and manage myriad complex problems and issues that confront Export-Import managers.
- The purpose of the course is to recognize the right and complete process and procedure of Banking formalities, shipping export consignment, maintain customs ,managing Incoterms, Insurance, Freight Forwarders, C&F agents and clearing formalities for imported goods, raw materials, equipments, machinery, spare parts etc. and export formalities.
- Strengthening the Capacity of the professional involves in Export-Import as they can find out GAP , minimize cost and shorten lead time
- Manage shipping and Customs formalities to ship out the products and services to the right places in right time and satisfy the customer.
- Manage customs and clearing formalities of Imported products and services in right time and satisfy the customer.
- Lecture & discussion
- Power Point Presentation
- Peer learning
- Group work and presentation
- Experience sharing
- Role play
- Buzz and simulation games
- Case study exercises
- Video clip
|Training Contents :|
Banking Formalities in case of Export :
- Open Bank Account
- EXP formalities from Bank
- How to Prepare Export Documents/Shipping Documents
- Shipping Documents Negotiation
- Proceed realization through Bank
Banking Formalities in the case of Import:
- Open Bank Account
- IMP formalities from Bank
- IMPORT THOUGH L/C or WITH OUT L/C
- L/C opening Procedure
- Types of L/C
- Shipping Documents release from Bank
- Import payment through Bank
- EXPORT-IMPORT BUSINESS OVERVIEW THROUGH L/C or WITH OUT L/C
- EXPORT-IMPORT BUSINESS MODEL
- EXPORT-IMPORT BUSINES PLANNING
- IMPORT PROCEDURE EITHER THROUGH PO OR L/C
- EXPORT PROCEDURE EITHER THROUGH PO OR L/C
- TYPES OF L/C(SIGHTL/C,DEFFEREDL/C,REVOCAABLE L/C,IRRECVOCABLE L/C ,TRANSFERRABLE L/C etc.)
- MASTER L/C
- L/C LIMIT
- L/C MAGIN
- L/C OPENING RULES AND PROCEDURE
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR L/C OPENING
- BACK TO BACK L/C OPENING PROCEDURE
- IMPORT PAYMENT EITHER THROUGH L/C OR WITH OUT L/C
- PROSPECTIVE SUPPLIER LIST AND INFORMATION
- IMPORTABLE ITEMS
- SELECTION OF PERFECT H.S.CODE
- HOW TO COMMUNICATE & NEGOTIATE WITH SUPPLIER
- SUPPLIER & SUPPLIER COUNTRY ANALYSIS
- PRICE ,PAYMENT & SPECIFICATION NEGOTIATION
- LANDED COST CALCULATION
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT(PI /PURCHASE ORDER / SALES ORDER)
- APPRORITATE INCOTERM USAGES FOR IMPORT
- TASKS, COSTS AND RISKS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE BUYER AND THE SELLER.
- WHEN THE SELLER’S COSTS AND RISKS ARE THEN TRANSFERRED ONTO THE BUYERS.
INSURANCE MANAGEMENT :
- INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE AND LOCAL INSURANCE
- INSURANCE COVER NOTE AND POLICY
- INSURANCE PREMIUM AND CHARGES
- SELECTION OF RIGHT INSURANCE CLAUSES –ICC “A”,ICC”B”,ICC “C” AND ALLRISK COVERAGE
- INSURANCE CLAIM SETTLEMENT PROCEDURE
- L/C CHECK LIST,EXPORT-IMPORT CASE STUDIES,EXERCISES,VEDIO CLIPS
L/C FINANCING :
- IMPORT FINANCING BY BANK
- IMPORT BY CASH FUND
- IMPORT BY LOAN/GRANT FUND
- SUPPLIERS CREDIT
- POST IMPORT FINANCING UNDER LTR AND LIM
- EXPORT INSURANCE
- INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE AND LOCAL INSURANCE
- CLAIM SETTLEMENT PROCEDURE
- EXPORT INCENTIVES (CASH INCENTIVES & OTHER BENEFITS)
- EXPORT-IMPORT CHECK LIST,EXPORT-IMPORT CASE STUDIES, EXERCISES, ASSIGNMENTS, EXAMs, VEDIO CLIPS