The Sales World, as you know already is a pressure cooker environment where a day spent in the field straightway goes for an evaluation at the end of the day by the supervisor of the salesperson or even multiple supervisory streams.
As a Course Facilitator and Course Author for an appropriate professional learning framework, I thought it wise to present the challenges of the Sales Profession in the light of my extensive experiential journey with both Multinational and Local companies.
I also tried to explain the terms, terminologies, meanings, concepts in Bangla for the benefit of the not-so-equipped and underprepared hundreds and thousands of ‘Natural Sales Persons’ who are already in the job or aspiring to join the same in near future.
To do that, both Thriving Skills and I have joined hands to make this On-Line Training Programme on Sales Fundamentals titled ‘Trade Marketing & Distribution’ which is broken down into Multiple Chapters and Thirty – Seven Video Sessions presenting Up-To-Date and relevant topics.
Practically, what we have tried to do is to make sales learning as easy as possible by getting the maximum for the learner at a low cost even sitting at home. Also, organizations can foster a culture of online learning by choosing for collective purchase which will promote practical learning without spending time for offline courses which may not be possible always to do due to financial constraints.
Build one’s career as a high-performing sales professional in an extremely competitive market. The learning so acquired may be used to be a Super Sales Champion or a Great Sales Leader or even a CXO Level Business Leader in the organization.
The essence of this training is following a globally celebrated Sales & Marketing Discipline To Make Sure the Selling Organization becomes the ‘Most Preferred Supplier to its Trade’ The Key Words are ‘Fish Where The Fishes Are’
Who Can Participate?
For those who want to pursue careers in Sales and Marketing, this training is highly recommended because it reflects a very Balanced and Joint Application of Sales & Marketing Concepts in the field.
Almost all Domains, especially, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Consumer Durables, and Services are considered suitable Domains for this training.
This is one of the Four Sales training of my Sales Training Module. It comes at number three after ‘The Art of Professional Selling’ and ‘Corporate Sales Management’. The fourth one which actually is the last one is ‘Strategic Sales Management. All Four Sales Training once done, a Sales Professional may very well expect to rise to the CXO level positions because he or she then will acquire the critical knowledge and insights required for the same. On the other hand, he will be a wonderful asset to the organization.
My best wishes are for future learners and participants.
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE ” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate. [Log in> Profile> Settings> General> Fill up the required fields> Save Changes ]
- • Do not click on the “FINISH COURSE” button without watching all the videos.
- After watching all the videos click on the “FINISH COURSE ”button then the Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
Courses of this Instructor:
The Art of Professional Selling
Dealing with Changes in Human Resource Management
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours & 7 minutes
- Language Bangla
- Students 12
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Trade Marketing & Distribution
- Purpose & Essence
- Key Features
- Consumer Expectations
- Mega Shifts
- Shifts In Marketing
- The Trading Environment
- Consumer Environment
- General Industry Trends
- Consumer Marketing & Trade Marketing
- Preferred Supplier Status
- Channel Partners’ Expectations
- Organization’S Response
- Distribution Key Focus Areas
- Developing Of Business Partnership
- Channel Tailored Support
- Trade Marketing & Distribution Organization
- Role Of A Trade Marketing Professional
- Territory Plan To Maximize Productivity In
- Partnership Foucs
- Trade Coverage Objectives
- Trade Coverage Channel
- Trade Coverage Frequency
- Trade Coverage- Steps Of Sales Call
- Preparation & The Approach
- Need Identification
- The Close
- Merchandising Part-1
- Merchandising Part-2
- Trade Marketing Terminologies
- Action Plan