Why some people are not hired?
One of the most important reasons is that they do not have a plan for their career, how they will develop their career, what to do and what not to do. The purpose of planning a career for effective career growth is to understand and improve oneself. Proper planning and research for a career and preparing for that can bring success.
- Introduction and purpose of an interview
- Types of interview
- Interview planning
- How to deal with questions and situations
- STAR Technique
- Dealing with tricky questions
- Why few people are not hired
- Top causes of interview blunders
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand how to deal with an interview
- How to interview preparation is aligned with career
- How to win a successful career
The training uses participatory methods such as online case studies, role play, open discussion, storytelling and Audio-Video presentations, Brain Storming, Lecture-Discussion Sharing/Participatory, Practical Problem Solving, Exercise.
Participants have the opportunity to learn by doing, learn from each other, and learn from the trainer.
Fresher, job seeker, the interviewer
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
Course and Training of this Instructor:
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Language Bangla
- Students 10
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- How to win an Interview skill to succeed
- Introduction of Interview
- Purpose of an Interview
- Types of Interview
- Preparation & Planning
- Dress for Success
- During the Interview
- Answering Questions
- Answering Behavioral Questions
- STAR Technique
- Tricky Questions
- Tricky Situations
- Why People are not Hired
- Interview Don’ts
- Top Causes of Interview Blunder!
- Follow-up After the Interview
- Average Interview Ratings in Bangladesh
Thank you for excellent training.