Introduction: People analytics is a data-driven approach to managing people at work. For the first time in history, business leaders can make decisions about their people based on deep analysis of data rather than the traditional methods of personal relationships, decision-making based on experience, and risk avoidance. In this brand new course, will explore the state-of-the-art techniques used to recruit and retain great people, and demonstrate how these techniques are used at cutting-edge companies. How data and sophisticated analysis is brought to bear on people-related issues, such as recruiting, performance evaluation, leadership, hiring and promotion, job design, compensation, and collaboration. …
People analytics is a data-driven approach to managing people at work. For the first time in history, business leaders can make decisions about their people based on deep analysis of data rather than the traditional methods of personal relationships, decision-making based on experience, and risk avoidance. In this brand new course, will explore the state-of-the-art techniques used to recruit and retain great people, and demonstrate how these techniques are used at cutting-edge companies. How data and sophisticated analysis is brought to bear on people-related issues, such as recruiting, performance evaluation, leadership, hiring and promotion, job design, compensation, and collaboration.
According to Deloitte’s 2018 Human Capital Trends report, 71% of companies see people analytics as a high priority. However, only 9% believe they have a good understanding of which talent dimension drives performance in their organizations.
Digital is becoming increasingly important for HR. Lagging behind in the digital trend is already hurting the competitive advantage of companies. A joint research report by DDI, the Corporate Research Forum (CRF) and EY reports that digital pioneers are more effective in times of uncertainty, navigate through complexity easier, and as a result act much more decisively.
This course is an introduction to the theory of people analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform complex talent management data analysis. By the end of this training, you’ll understand how and when hard data is used to make soft-skill decisions about hiring and talent development, so that you can position yourself as a strategic partner in your company’s talent management decisions. This training is intended to introduce you to Organizations flourish when the people who work in them flourish. Analytics can help make both happen. This training in People Analytics is designed to help you flourish in your career, too. At the end of the training, participants will be able to learn:
- How are organizations applying HR analytics
- How much do organizations value using HR analytics
- How do they communicate this to the larger organization
- What resources support HR analytics initiatives
- How does technology help or constrain these efforts
- How can organizations facilitate and enhance HR analytics
- How will its practice evolve
Over the last decade, a growing number of organizations have started to apply various data-driven computational techniques and algorithmic technologies to manage their workforce. The fundamental objective of these technologies, known as People Analytics, is to enable more effective, objective, and rational decision-making about people. High expectations surround such technologies, as they can drive competitive advantage and innovation through better utilization of human talent. However, the application of algorithms to manage people entails multiple ethical and practical complexities.
- Introduction to People Analytics
- People Analytics in Practice
- Performance Evaluation: the Challenge of Noisy Data
- Chance vs. Skill
- Process vs. Outcome
- Staffing cycle: hiring, internal mobility and career development, and attrition.
- Talent Management and Future Directions
- Talent analytics: context, interdependence, self-fulfilling prophecies, and reverse causality
- How to connect business strategy and workforce analytics in practice
- Explain why data is important for driving organizational decisions
- Demonstrate basic methods for reading and presenting data
- Identify tools used to interpret data and support HR decisions
- Prepare results to effectively communicate information to organizational management
- Coach other HR professionals in your organization in the use of analytics for business decisions
- Learn how to effectively use analytics to support your organization’s goals and provide decision-makers with greater insight into workforce-related considerations.
- Identify the varying types of data systems and analytics techniques available today
- Explore how to gather and analyze pertinent HR metrics and how to properly communicate findings
- Data management systems and application: How useful
- Evolution of HR analytics: Common language and standards
- Characteristics of Advanced People Analytics Organizations
- People Analytics Process Maturity, Approaches, Role of Data,
- Value Journey Stage
- People – Users and Teams
- Data Sources and Topics in Analytics Solutions
- Leading Practices of Advanced Organizations
- Culture of change management
- Establishing a People Analytics Center of Excellence (COE)
- Advanced Organizations Outperform
- What Goes into the Value Chain Analysis
- Current Market Obstacles
- Lessons Learned from Advanced Organizations
- PowerPoint presentations
- Interactive Lectures, Handouts & Case studies
- Exercises with practical real life examples, problems with solutions
- Group work; Sharing & Participatory
- World’s Best Practices
- Open floor discussion Questions & Answers
- Young Emerging & Potential HR Professional (any level)
- Senior Management People
- HR Consultants
- Students or Academicians involved in the HR study
- Corporate Professional
- Employees of other Functions
- Independent Entrepreneurs
- Analytic enthusiastic
The “+” of the Training:
- Using innovative pedagogical methods
- Instructor lead discussion for sharing experience
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE ” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate. [Log in> Profile> Settings> General> Fill up the required fields> Save Changes ]
- Do not click on the “FINISH COURSE” button without watching all the videos.
- After watching all the videos click on the “FINISH COURSE ”button then the Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/