Title of the training
Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI course imparts skills and knowledge to analyze, visualize and report data using Microsoft Power BI. Power BI is a suite of tools for Business Analytics that allows corporate users to analyze data and get insights that can help in making right business decisions. This Power BI training covers the latest tools to monitor business growth and quickly get answers on any device through rich reporting features and dashboards. Learn how to connect and import your data, author reports, publish reports, create dashboards, and share with business users so that they utilize the business intelligence gathered in dashboards through the web as well as mobile devices.
This Power BI course is best suited for Business Intelligence professionals who are required to generate reports and analyze data using Microsoft Power BI. This course is designed to give students a good understanding of data analysis with Microsoft Power BI such as creating visualizations, the Power BI Service, and the Power BI Mobile App.
- How participants will benefit after the course
- Learning fundamental of Business Intelligence
- Understand self-service Power BI solution
- Perform Power BI desktop data transformation
- Describe Power BI desktop modeling
- Create a Power BI desktop visualization
- Implement the Power BI service
- Describe how to connect to Excel data
- Describe how to collaborate with Power BI data
- Utilize Power BI and its data sources
- Combine, analyze, model, shape, and visualize data
- Report data using rich dashboards.
- Session wise outline
Session-01: Discover data analysis
- Roles in data
- Overview of data analysis
- Tasks of a data analyst
- Building blocks of Power BI
- 7 Pillars of mastering Power BI
Session-02: Prepare the Data
- Get data from different data sources
- Profile the data
- Clean, transform and load the data
- Advanced query in Power query editor
Session-03: Model the Data
- Design a data model
- Develop a data model
- Create measures by using DAX
- Optimize model performance
Session-04: Visualize the Data
- Create reports by using visuals
- Enrich reports for usability
- Create dashboards
- Create paginated report
Session-05: Analyze the Data
- Enhance reports to expose insights
- Perform analytics in Power BI
- Perform advanced analysis
- Work with AI visuals in Power BI
Session-06: Manage the Data
- Create and manage workspaces
- Distribute report and dashboard
- Manage datasets
- Implement row-level security
Any professional who involve in the business decision-making process or helps decision-makers by providing real-time & actionable insights. This course is suitable for those who want to build their career in Management Information systems, Financial Analysis, Business Analytics & Strategic Business Planning related functions.
Interactive practical session with PowerPoint presentation & lab test.
Familiarity with Excel
Material to be Provided
MS Power BI Practice Guide
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Language Bangla
- Students 12
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes