Those who are involved in the corporate sector and work in accounts preparation, maximum persons have some gap in preparation of Financial Statements as per International Accounting Standards (IASs) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSSs). Even, we have found a gap in disclosures. In this training, the trainer’s main focus is to discuss a model financial statement so that you can prepare your company’s financial statement. The training will cover the following concepts:
- Components of Financial Statements as per IAS 1
- Accounting concepts required for preparation and presentation of financial statements
- Items that will be included in the statement of Financial Position
- Items that will be included in the Statement of Profit or loss and other comprehensive income
- Details discussion on Model Financial Statements
- Details discussion on disclosure as per IASs and IFRSs
This training will identify your lacking in the preparation and presentation of financial statements and it will definitely increase your knowledge.
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE ” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate. [Log in> Profile> Settings> General> Fill up the required fields> Save Changes ]
- • Do not click on the “FINISH COURSE” button without watching all the videos.
- After watching all the videos click on the “FINISH COURSE ”button then the Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
ACA, ACGA, AFA(UK), MIPA (Australia), CIPFA (Affiliate, UK)
Courses of this Instructor:
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Hour & 27 Minutes
- Language Bangla
- Students 8
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Preparation & Presentation of Financial Statements