Corporate Etiquette is an element of the image of a company and is very important for corporate success. Well-mannered professionals of an organization actually do organizational branding in the best way. They bring name and fame to the organization.
Professionalism at work is important to ensure good performance by all. If everyone is professional, everyone will do the best they can at their job. Professionalism is required to maintain a good working environment and to keep all the employees motivated. Happy employees are positive brand ambassadors for the organization.
This is very effective training as the trainer has worked in various cultures and has experience in different business cultures.
Course Overview :
This is a program that educates individuals about the established patterns of behavior and manners that are essential in a profession. It focuses on a set of practices that are commonly accepted in a global business environment. The local context will also be discussed here.
After completing this course, participants will know how to:
- Create a professional image and maintain positive office relationships with diversified people.
- Introduce people properly, be a good communicator, and follow proper etiquette in meetings and other business discussions.
- Display courtesy on the telephone, in voice mails, and in written communications
- Understand and implement the basic rules of personal grooming and how to dress for success
- Follow proper etiquette at business functions and dinners, and identify formal table settings for business dining.
Who should attend?
The module has been designed for entry to level executives. And the style of training will be learning through fun. However, up to first-line managers can attend the training especially those who attend customers, vendors.
Etiquette and manners
- Definition and importance of etiquette locally and globally
- Golden rules, types of etiquettes
- Corporate culture and professionalism at workplace
- How to make a powerful first impression in the professional world
- Dining etiquette in general
- Table manners
- Napkin Etiquette
Cloths and corporate culture
- Do’s and don’ts in dressing
- Understand various dress codes for different occasions
- Personal props and accessories for man and woman
- Grooming versus corporate etiquette
- Effective communication in business
- Authority and confidence during business talk
- Coping with office gossip
- How to be diplomatic at the office
- Etiquette of smoking in professional environment
- Rest room etiquette
Learning Methodologies: Interactive discussions, Power point Presentations, Brainstorming sessions.
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
Courses of this Instructor:
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour 27 minutes
- Language Bangla
- Students 4
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Professionalism at Workplace