- A complete perspective of SEM applications in research.
- Basic of AMOS environment.
- Construct validity and reliability.
- Test of convergent validity and discriminant validity,
- Confirmatory Factory Analysis.
- Measurement model analysis.
- Structural model analysis.
- Structural model (path coefficient) analysis.
- Mediation (indirect effect) analysis.
- Multi-group analysis (MGA) in the testing of moderation effect.
- Result presentation and interpretation.
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button then go to the next lesson.
- All participants will get a digital certificate from Thriving Skills Limited.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the webinar will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
Instructor of this Training:
Courses of this instructor:
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Structural Equation Modeling Using Amos