This Python course has everything you need to know to start coding in Python and not even that, by the end of the course you will know how to build complete programs and also build graphical user interfaces for your programs so you can impress your employer or your friends. I will guide you step by step starting from the basics and always assuming you don’t have previous programming experience or a computer science degree. In fact, most people who learn Python come from a vast variety of careers.
Python is steadily gaining popularity among software developers because of its ability to easily integrate with other technologies and offer more stability and higher programming productivity, especially in large projects with volatile requirements.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job
– Move to a more senior software developer position
– get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django or other hot areas that Python specializes in
– Or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
– Then you need a solid foundation in Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
– This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
• Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
• Anyone looking to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisite for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
• Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
• If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and many years’ experience, then this course is probably not for you.
• A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
• No prior knowledge of Python is required
• Using Python in PyCharm IDE
• Gathering input and manipulating input/output
• Building reusable Functions with parameters and return values
• Learn Python from scratch
• Modules and Packages
• Basic Data Types
• Data Structures, Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries, Sets
• Branching Statements
• Looping Statements
• File Handling
• Project Work
• You will learn how to develop prototypes within a shorter concept-to-creation process because it is so easy to use and read.
• Python is easy to read, even if you’re not a skilled programmer, you will be able to work with programmers and/or teams with varied level of coding experience and knowledge.
• You will be able to simplify the development process working with snippets of existing code called modules. These code packets can be modified and re-purposed as necessary across multiple projects.
Why This Course?
Python is a relatively new programming language and, unlike R, it is a general-purpose programming language. You can do anything with it! Web applications, computer games, and data science are among many of its capabilities. That’s why, in a short space of time, it has managed to disrupt many disciplines. Extremely powerful libraries have been developed to enable data manipulation, transformation, and visualization. Where Python really shines, however, is when it deals with machine and deep learning.
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button to go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name and last name for your certificate.
- You have to complete all quizzes with a minimum 70% correct answer & within 5 Re-take.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will unable to complete the next lessons or parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
Courses of This Instructor:
- ERP Implementation – Order to Cash Management
- Certification Training on Associate of Python Programming
Live Training of This Instructor:
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 74
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes