- Budget: It’s meaning, objects, benefits, types, etc.
- Guidelines for preparing effective budget by using statistical data
- Realistic growth setting under SMART principle
- Significant management directives for annual budget preparation – coordinating among other teams/Divs.
- Variance analysis (periodical) & curative action to attain budgeted goal
- Practical Budget preparation (case studies) –budget revision & exercising professional Budgetary Control
- Causes of unsuccessful budgeting and precautions to reduce these limitations
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
Instructor of this Training:
The courses of this Instructor:
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Language Bangla
- Students 30
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Effective Budget preparation & Budgetary Control - essential for business success
- Class Materials
- What is Budget
- Types of Budget
- Importance of Budget
- Why should we budget
- Why budgeting is so important
- Management involvement
- Characteristics of budget
- Strategic plan
- Phases of budget
- Importance of capital budgeting
- Budgeting Format
- Budget revision
- Motivation mix
- How to prepare a budget
- Implementation & follow up stage
- Limitation of budgeting system
Adiba Tasnim Rahman
Effective Budget preparation & Budgetary Control – essential for business successSir was very insightful while conducting the live training session. Informative enough within the short time.