- Internal Control in brief
- The necessity of Internal Control
- Scope of Internal Control (it ranges from personal to the business arena and to the entire society at large)
- Internal control as an Aid to Management success i.e., Internal Control is a management tool to become successful
- “Trust, but verify” – the essence of internal control
- Components of effective internal control
- General Checklists of Internal control:
- Control environment.
- Accounting system.
- Few checklists of Internal Control
- Checklist of Cash and Bank.
- Checklist of procurement and payables.
- Employee compensation (Salaries and wages).
- Internal control checklists on stores/materials
- Internal control checklist on labor/wages and salaries
- Internal control in large business/industrial units along with budgetary control.
- Special Notes on Internal Control
- Conclusion/ Limitations of Internal Control
- Q&A session
- All participants will get a digital certificate from Thriving Skills Limited.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the webinar will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
Instructor of this Training:
The courses of this Instructor:
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 10
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes