Synopsis: This training would demonstrate the idea generation process through different channels, particularly Google, ResearchGate, Academia.edu, Google Scholar, Open Access, Online Databases, etc. As topic selection is a critical issue during the journey of Ph.D., therefore, the speaker would illustrate the methods to select the appropriate topic to produce an impactful Ph.D. finding. The structure of Ph.D. proposal would be discussed thoroughly in various chapters so that Ph.D. scholars would visualize a clear idea about Ph.D. program. How researchers could ensure quality writing, reduce similarity index, tips & techniques to publish high-impact publications, etc. would be highlighted there. This training will be interactive and tailored to the interests of those attending.
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to
- Understand the significance of Ph.D. with appropriate examples
- Generate the innovative idea and topic for Ph.D.
- Acknowledge the structure of the Ph.D. proposal
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE ” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate. [Log in> Profile> Settings> General> Fill up the required fields> Save Changes ]
- Do not click on the “FINISH COURSE” button without watching all the videos.
- After watching all the videos click on the “FINISH COURSE ”button then the Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
Course & Training of this Instructor:
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Hour 28 Minutes
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- A Cherish Journey to Ph.D. Program
I missed the session . Please help me to get the recorded one .