Synopsis: This workshop would demonstrate the significance of the research, exploring the new ideas, various types of research publications, the reviewing and publishing process, how to prepare a manuscript for submission, how to respond to reviewer comments, how to prepare a revised manuscript, and what to do with a rejected manuscript. In addition, it would illustrate various factors that are relevant to academic writing. How researchers could ensure quality writing, reduce similarity index, tips & techniques to publish high-impact publications, etc. would be highlighted there. This workshop will be interactive and tailored to the interests of those attending.
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to
- Understand various types of research and publications.
- Acknowledge the structure of the papers
- Produce High impact Papers in terms of quality academic writing
- Reduce Similarity Index by using various techniques
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE ” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate. [Log in> Profile> Settings> General> Fill up the required fields> Save Changes ]
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE ” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE ”button then the course will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
Course & Training of this Instructor:
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour 43 mins
- Language English
- Students 19
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Research Methodology and Publications: An Editorial Perspective
Tangina Saharin SiddiqueGood