A supply chain surrounds all the activities required to get a business’s products to consumers. The chain starts with sourcing raw materials and ends when delivers bring products to those who will use them. Materials are not always on the move within the supply chain. Sometimes, storage facilities are necessary to hold excess goods until demand increases.
Each part of the supply chain has its own processes and logistical concerns. Professionals must plan for product demand, arrange to ship, anticipate potential hurdles, and think creatively to meet tight deadlines.
- It is a Management process of the Chain of Supplies
- It consists of 4 basic clusters of functions
- It is to ensure the smooth supply of both ends’ products (Raw & Finished)
- It is to gather feedback and communicate with supplier/manufacturing unit to develop product accordingly
- It is to ensure maximum output at a minimum cost
- It is to widen the bottom line that is the margin over cost
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “Complete” button then go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name and last name then set a display name for your certificate.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- Don’t click on “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will unable to complete the next lessons or parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 80
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
ExcellentVery nice curriculum also informative and useful in practical life. All the chapters are clear with good presentation. Go-ahead, Thriving Skill..
Md. Zahirul Islam
Supply Chain ManagementThis course content is very effective for any SCM professional. Although i have completed my PGDSCM but was some lack for that i have done this course. I have covered my lack areas like HS codes, International purchase, Tendering, Import procedure, incoterms etc. Thank you Fahim boss & thriving skill team for making this type of nice platform for us. But my request to Fahim boss if possible we want more details on Logistics management. Thank you