Synopsis: Supply Chain Management (SCM) assists the business organization to compete in the dynamic international market. The objective of SCM is to incorporate activities across and within organizations for providing customer value. An integrated supply chain involves coordination and information sharing up and down the process among all stakeholders. With technology facilitating information flow, a coordinated supply chain can be designed to meet the strategic, planning, and operating objectives of the organizations. This training program will formulate various sessions for practitioners to understand the basic concept of the supply chain and its role in their industries through various components of SC. Finally, this session will be ended with the highlighting of supply chain disruption in COVID 19 and proposed short-term and long-term recommendations to the resilient supply chain in the pandemic period.
Learning Outcomes: At the end of the training program, the participants will be able to
1) Understand basic supply chain for manufacturing and service industry;
2) Clarify the concept of Supply Chain Disruption in COVID 19
3) Recommend short-term and long-term considerations to resilient supply chain
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE ” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate. [Log in> Profile> Settings> General> Fill up the required fields> Save Changes ]
- • Do not click on the “FINISH COURSE” button without watching all the videos.
- After watching all the videos click on the “FINISH COURSE ”button then the Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
Course & Training of this Instructor:
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour & 34 minutes
- Language English
- Students 4
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes