This is the 4th course of the “Managing Cotton Series”. This course would give a comprehensive knowledge of how can a spinning mill can make the right choice of cotton suitable for his mill.
Managing cotton within a spinning mill is also an INTERDEPENDENT job where the role of marketing, supply chain, production, and quality assurance is closely dependent. Every spinning mill is unique and therefore every mill must have to formulate their way of managing cotton.
This course we would start by providing an overall idea of the process of making the right choice for a spinning mill with an example. Then we would cover how a spinning mill makes a bale lay-down plan for his mill, basic parameters of cotton, basic functions of different sections of a spinning mill, use of HVI and AFIS data to make the right choice of cotton for a spinning mill. Finally, we would explain the dynamics of making the right choice of cotton for a spinning mill can manage cotton professionally. This course would eventually help professionals to make the above-average decision on cotton and ultimately become an expert on cotton.
- Introduction to Cotton Management
- Why does a spinning mill need to manage cotton
- How does a spinning mill manage cotton
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button to go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name, last name, and display name for your certificate.
- You have to complete all quizzes with a minimum 70% correct answer & within 5 Re-take.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- Don’t click on “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will unable to complete the next lessons or parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 6
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Choice of Cotton for A Spinning Mill
- Choice Of Cotton
- Spring Mill Selection Procedure
- Selection Process Step 1 Understanding The Market Demand For Yarn”
- Selection Process Step 2 “Understanding The Mill’S Capacity To Produce Yarn”
- Selection Process Step 3 “Forecasting The Yarn Production”
- Selection Process Step 4 “Forecasting The Demand For Raw Material”
- How Do A Spinning Mill Make A Bale Lay Down Plan
- Basic Parameters Of Cotton
- Types Of Yarn
- What Does Count Mean
- Ring Yarn
- Sustainable Yarn
- Basic Function Of Spinning Processes
- Use Of HVI Data To Choose Right Process
- Use Of Afis Data To Choose Right Process
- Each Mill Is Unique
- Cotton Choice Matrix
- Course Exam