This is the 3rd course of “Managing Cotton Series”. This course would give comprehensive knowledge on how can a spinning mill manage cotton.
Managing cotton within a spinning mill is also an INTERDEPENDENT job where the role of marketing, supply chain, production and quality assurance is closely dependent. Every spinning mill is unique and therefore every mill must have to formulate their way of managing cotton.
This course we would provide a snapshot of Bangladesh in terms of global export and import of textile and clothing. Then we would give an overview of our primary textile sector (PTS) and show the importance of cotton to our spinning mills. Finally, we would explain how a spinning mill can manage cotton professionally. This course would eventually help professionals to make the above-average decision on cotton and ultimately become an expert on cotton.
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button to go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name and last name for your certificate.
- You have to complete all quizzes with a minimum 70% correct answer & within 5 Re-take.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will unable to complete the next lessons or parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 9
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
How does a spinning mill manage cotton?
- Top 10 Importers and Exporters of Textiles 2018
- Global Yarn Demand Trend
- World Textile Mill Consumption (All Fibers)
- How Do A Spinning Mill Manage Cotton
- Basic Parameters of Cotton
- What Does Count Mean
- Types of Yarn
- Sustainable Yarn
- Choice of Cotton Is A Compromise
- Standard Operating Process (SOP)
- Cotton Price
- Fundamental & Ethnical Analysis
- Risk Management
- What Is Short or Long Position on Cotton