This is the starting course of the “Managing Cotton Series”. This course would give an introductory knowledge of how an individual can prepare himself to make an above-average decision on cotton.
Managing cotton is an interdependent job. It is not only the farmers who manage cotton, rather it is the whole value chain of cotton from farmers, ginners, merchants, agents, spinning mills, knitting and woven mills, dyeing, and finishing mills, readymade garments, brands, and retailers, to end customers.
Again there are many supporting and interlinked functions and entities that exist like; scientists, researchers, government bodies, NGOs, agriculturists, trainers, different sustainable initiatives, civil society, seed companies, fertilizer companies, chemical companies, transport, warehousing and logistic companies, insurance, financial institutions, risk management consultants, experts, media, etc.
This course would help to understand why managing cotton is important for the value chain as well for a spinning mill. Finally, give a guideline on how an individual can develop himself to make an above-average decision on cotton and ultimately become an expert on cotton.
- Why does a spinning mill need to manage cotton?
- How does a spinning mill manage cotton?
- Choice of Cotton for A Spinning Mill
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “Complete” button then go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name, last name, and display name for your certificate.
- You have to complete all quizzes with a minimum 70% correct answer & within 5 Re-take.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will unable to complete the next lessons or parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 30 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 18
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Introduction to Cotton Management