Negotiation and Contract Management are Supply Chain functions.
Negotiation is a bargaining process to reach in an agreement /contract. Effective communication and negotiation skill sets and strategies are KSF(Key Success Factor ) to accomplish a business agreement/ contract. During negotiation you should have plan and preparation to negotiate. You need a team and necessary skills to negotiate with other parties.
Contract is a legal binding document. Before contract, know what you want, what you want to avoid & your options if things go wrong .Also in contract management, we need to know what the contractual defaults are and how to resolve the disputes.
Through effective negotiation we can make a good contract. In this course we will learn when to negotiate, how to negotiate and how to be successful negotiator .Also we will learn about how to make good contract in WIN-WIN situation.
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button then go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name and last name then set a display name for your certificate.
- You have to complete all quizzes with a minimum of 70% correct answer & within 5 Re-take.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will unable to complete the next lessons or remaining parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
Courses of this Instructor:
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 30 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 12
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Negotiation and Contract Management
Md Abdur Rahman Miah