This course has been designed to introduce current and future safety professionals to basic Scaffolding Safety concepts. This course also has some advanced techniques which will help the learner to take a step further. This course focuses on a practical approach and is primarily intended for safety professionals, foremen, and project managers.
At the end of the course, resource materials will be given on Scaffolding standards, Inspection checklists, and other necessary documents that will help the learner to implement at his/her own organization and make himself/herself a hero to the management.
This course will help the learner to take a career a step forward.
Audience/Course is designed for which Audience?
Safety Professionals, Project Managers, Superintendents, Members of Scaffolding teams; everyone who wants to know more about health and safety topics
Prerequisites Courses if Any
No specific knowledge needed; however, some knowledge on Fall Protection and Scaffolding would be a plus
Why This Course?
If you ever had a difficult situation on convincing your management on Safe Scaffolding Requirements, this course is for you. This course will give you enough resources and technical know-how on Scaffolding Safety supported by OSHA guidelines. You also get to know about the practical approach of Erecting, Dismantling, and Accessing working on a Scaffolding platform safely.
- Basic to Advanced knowledge on Scaffolding Safety and OHSA Guidelines
- How a scaffolding is constructed – Design & Load capacity
- What safety measures should be followed while Designing, Erecting and Dismantling Scaffolding
- Training and Inspection requirement
- Personal Fall Arrest System and how to calculate fall distance
- In-depth knowledge on Technical requirement will be your strong point
- You will be confident Professional having all the Technical and Practical know-how on Scaffolding Safety
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button then go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name and last name then set the display name for your certificate.
- You have to complete all quizzes with a minimum 70% correct answer & within available Re-take.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- Don’t click on “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will unable to complete the next lessons or parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1.30 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Section 1: Basic Concept
Section 2: Protecting Workers from Fall
Section 3: Scaffolding Platform Construction as defined by OSHA
Section 4: Training and Competence
Section 5: Inspection & Cleaning
Section 6: Summary