Performance management is one of the key elements of the success of an organization or a business. It is not something new; Performance Management Systems have existed in the industry for quite a long period and they have already undergone a lot of changes. Over the years, organizations are using different tools to measure the performance of their employees. There are so many tools for the performance management system and to measure the employees’ performance.
Without a doubt, one of the most popular and best-known management frameworks is the Balanced Scorecard (BSC). Voted one of the most influential business ideas ever presented in the Harvard Business Review, the BSC has been massively popular over the last 20 years. The balanced scorecard is a strategy performance management tool that can be used by managers to keep track of the execution of activities by the staff within their control and to monitor the consequences arising from these actions.
The BSC is a strategy execution tool that helps companies to 1) clarify their strategy and communicate their business priorities and objectives; 2) monitor progress by measuring to what extent priorities and objectives are being delivered; and finally, 3) define and manage action plans to ensure initiatives are in place to deliver the business’s priorities and strategic objectives.
The objective of this online course is to give an overview of the balanced scorecard and how to set goals and measure employee performance through BSC. From this course, you will learn how to implement a business strategy by translating it into a set of performance measures derived from strategic goals that allocate rewards to executives and managers based on their success at meeting or exceeding the performance measures. My goal is for you to go on this journey with me to find the best-known management frameworks to improve the employees’ performance and get the best output from them.
- Introduction to performance management
- What is a balanced scorecard
- BSC as a Measurement System
- Balanced Scorecard perspectives
- Performance management process
- Goal Setting Principles
- Performance discussion
- Performance rating & evaluation
Anyone who is interested in BSC and performance management can attend this course. Specially people working as HR generalists, looking after performance management will be benefited from this course.
Knowledge of Performance Management.
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button then go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name, last name then display name for your certificate.
- You have to complete all quizzes with a minimum 70% correct answer & within 5 Re-take.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- Don’t click on “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will unable to complete the next lessons or parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
- Don’t click on the “Re-take” button. If you click on the Re-take button then the course will start as a new course and you have to complete everything from Lecture 1.1 to the last Exam again.
- If failed to complete this course successfully and unable to get a certificate then click on the “Re-take” button and complete this course as a new course.
Courses of This Instructor:
- Job Analysis
- Performance Management Through Balanced Score Card
- Workplace Safety
- Behavioural Event Interview
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 9
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 34
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Course Exam
Training Content & DocumentationCan be included forms/documents for more clear views.
Proper Content for actual usesThe course covers criteria which could be used in real cases..
The course cover criteria which could be used in real cases…