Microsoft Excel is widely used to prepare various types of analytical interactive reports for the top management who are at the planning stage. The latest buzzword in the world of Excel is Automated Live interactive Dashboard Reporting. A dashboard report is a management tool that measures and presents critical data on the key business performance areas in a summarized easy-to-read format. To prepare a smart dashboard report, you have to use various form controls, appropriate charts, functions to fetch aggregated data, various formatting and few professional tricks.
This project-based professional workshop will help you through various functions, tools, tips and tricks to boost up your Excel productivity and you will learn how to map and handle big data in Excel that will work for you and generate interactive reports describing the core information within seconds professionally.
Who Should Attend?
Excel developers, regular Excel users and all kinds of analysts who want to gain skills in designing visual reports. Those who want to start getting creative with an interest in learning about dynamic charts and visually appealing data will benefit from this course
- Excel users preparing the same kinds of reports repeatedly
- Data analyzers who are engaged with a large data set
- Data drivers
- Business reporters
- Senior leaders engaged with reporting
What You Will Learn from This Course:
- Dashboard tricks, functions and application step-by-step
- 04 practical scratch to complete dashboard projects
- Obtain the knowledge of PowerPivot and PowerQuery
- Setting conditions on live tabular and graphical data
- Managing big data in Excel professionally
- Ice-breaking – A Prezi presentation on Dashboard Reporting
- Data Matching & Lookups for Preparing Dashboard’s Raw Data
- Functions for Data Summarization & Aggregation from big Data
- Charts & Graphs – Customization & setting conditions
- Objects & Form Controls – Setting parameters for Dashboard
- Visual Effect – Advanced Conditional Formatting applicable on Dashboard
- Dashboard Project-1: Using PivotTable, PivotChart, Slicers and Timeline
- Dashboard Project-2: Using PowerPivot, the Excel’s Built-in Self Service BI Tool
- Dashboard Project-3: LIVE Data linking from multiple files Using PowerQuery
- Dashboard Project-4: Using Form controls, functions, Various Tools and Charts
- Questions & Answers in the Whole Session
- All participants will get a digital certificate from Thriving Skills Limited.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- Don’t click on the “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the webinar will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
Instructor of this Training:
Courses of this Instructor:
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level
- Most Common Features of Excel for Professionals
- Microsoft Excel – VBA & Macro
- Microsoft Excel VBA & Macro Basics
- Lookup Functions with Practical Business Case Study
- Excel VBA & Macro
- Microsoft Excel-Professional Tips & Tricks
- Most Out of Excel
- Advanced Automated Dashboard Reporting System Using Excel
- Microsoft Excel Advanced Data Processing and Reporting Techniques
- Advanced Excel with Practical Business Case Studies
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 13
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes