This course has been designed with the most common excel features. The students who are seeking a job and the newly joined professionals must have this level of excel knowledge to work at their workplace independently.
The participants will learn to excel from the very beginning level to the professional level step by step with the practical business case study.
Course Duration: 07 Hours
Total Sections: 18
Supported Versions for Practice:
Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, office 365 and most will work in 2007
What You’ll Learn:
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Professional level with practical business data.
- Build a solid understanding of the Basics of Microsoft Excel.
- Learn the most common Excel features & functions used in daily official working.
- Automate the daily official works in a shortcut way.
- Create dynamic reports by most popular master commands, tools, PivotTables.
- Present your summary report in a tabular way.
- Stop typing invalid data and protect unauthorized access.
- Organize your unorganized scattered data in a logical format.
- Wow, your boss with the most popular dynamic functions IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, and many more.
- Analyze your data using conditional formatting.
- Access to 13+ years experienced Professional Trainer who has conducted 150+ professional training programs and educated 4000+ participants through live classroom training.
- Professional best quality video tutorial with workings.
- Bite-sized project-based business examples.
- Student can download the same excel data for practice.
- After each session, you can take quiz participation.
- Bengali language with a clear easy description
- You should have basic computer operation skills (Opening Excel, Data entry in Excel, Copy-paste, Closing Excel …..).
- You should have an internet-connected PC, mobile or TV.
The audience of This Course:
- Designed for beginners who are brand new to Excel.
- Also suitable for intermediate Excel users who want to improve).
- Students who are preparing for the job market.
- Just joined but having fear to work independently.
- Regular excel users and want to enhance their productivity.
- Anyone who wants to improve their job or career prospects in an office environment.
- Section-1: Course Overview
- Section-2: Start Working with Excel
- Section-3: Different Cell Formatting Techniques
- Section-4: Page Setup and Print Professionally
- Section-5: Insert data in cells and ranges
- Section-6: Viewing Data on Excel Sheet
- Section-7: Create and manage tables
- Section-8: Cell Reference (Relative Vs Absolute)
- Section-9: Most Common Functions for Text Handling
- Section-10: Most Common Functions for Number Handling
- Section-11: Logical Functions
- Section-12: Data Sorting
- Section-13: Data Filtering
- Section-14: Conditional Formatting
- Section-15: Lookup and References Functions
- Section-16: PivotTable
- Section-17: Data Validation
- Section-18: Secure Your Sheet and File with Password Protected
- After completing each lesson, you have to click on the “COMPLETE” button to go to the next lesson.
- Must fill up your first name, last name, and display name for your certificate.
- You have to complete all quizzes with a minimum 70% correct answer & within 5 Re-take.
- Complete every lesson of this course serially.
- Don’t click on “FINISH COURSE” button.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the course will be finished, you will unable to complete the next lessons or parts of this course and a Certificate will be generated.
- Download the documents of this course from Lesson 1.4
Courses of this Instructor:
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level
- Most Common Features of Excel for Professionals
- Microsoft Excel – VBA & Macro
- Microsoft Excel VBA & Macro Basics
- Lookup Functions with Practical Business Case Study
- Excel VBA & Macro
- Microsoft Excel-Professional Tips & Tricks
- Most Out of Excel
- Advanced Automated Dashboard Reporting System Using Excel
What Next by the Same Trainer?
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level (8 Hours)
- Microsoft Excel – Data Analysis and Dashboard Reporting with Project (6 Hours)
- Microsoft Excel – PivotTable in Depth with PowerPivot with Project (6 Hours)
- Microsoft Excel – VBA and Macro for Excel Users with Project (8 Hours)
- Microsoft Excel – PowerPivot, Power Query and Power BI with Project (12 Hours)
- Lectures 115
- Quizzes 17
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 137
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Start Working with Excel
- Excel Screen
- Managing Sheets-Hide Unhide,Insert, Delete, Color
- Sheet Move Or Copy
- Customizing Quick Access Toolbar
- Managing Columns And Rows
- Change Workbook Views
- Custom View – Create, Edit And Manage
- Save The File In Different Format (Pdf, Csv, Text Etc)
- Hyperlink – Create, Edit And Manage
- Section Quiz
Different Cell Formatting Techniques
Page Setup and Print Professionally
- Set Print Scaling
- Fixing Number Of Pages To Be Printed Of Whole Sheet
- Row(S) To Be Printed At Top On Every Page
- Setting Margin-Top, Bottom, Left, Right
- Printing in center-horizontally or vertically in a page
- Customizing Header And Footer – Create, Edit And Manage
- Printing A Specific Area Of The Sheet – Create, Edit And Manage
- Page Break – Create, Edit And Manage
- Section Quiz
Insert data in cells and ranges
Viewing Data on Excel Sheet
Create and manage tables
Cell Reference (Relative Vs Absolute)
Most Common Functions for Text Handling
Most Common Functions for Number Handling
- Data Filtering With Single Criteria
- Data Filtering With Multiple Criteria
- Filter By Color
- Customized Filtering With Text Values
- Customized Filtering With Number Values
- Making Unique List And Pasting In A Different Location
- Summation On Only Visible Filtered Data
- Clear All Filtered Data Using One Click
- Section Quiz
- Setting A Single Conditional Formatting
- Setting Multi-Level Conditional Formatting In The Same Range
- Using Data Bar Type Conditional Formatting
- Highlighting The Duplicate Values
- Conditional Formatting Using Formula
- Highlighting Top Or Bottom Values
- Conditional Formatting Using Color Scale
- Conditional Formatting Using Icon Set
- Customizing The Icon Set
- Add, Edit Or Remove Conditional Formatting
- Clearing The Conditional Formatting
- Finding Out The Conditional Formatting Applied Cells
- Section Quiz
Lookup and References Functions
- Vlookup Function When The Range Is Whole Column
- Vlookup Function For The Specific Range
- Copy-Paste Techniques For The Vlookup Formula
- Difference Between True And False In Vlookup Function
- Carefulness For Vlookup Function
- Hlookup Function
- Match Function
- Index Function
- Combination Of Index And Match Function In A Single Formula
- Section Quiz
- Overview Of Pivottable
- Creating Pivottable Using One Row And One Column-1
- Creating Pivottable Report With Multiple Groups
- Changing Layout Of Pivottable
- Drill Down Your Pivottable Value
- Filtering The Pivottable Data
- Formatting Pivottable Data-Finished
- Creating Pivotchart
- Use Slicers In Pivottable
- Conclusion Of Pivottable
- Section Quiz
Secure Your Sheet and File with Password Protected
Md. Tahsin Reja
Excellent Contents.A very well organized and helpful course on the basics of Microsoft Excel.
Kazi Md Siddikul Azam
Most Common Feature of Excel.Excellent Presentation. It will help many corporate professional along with new comer into corporate world. Simply great.
Excellent Contents. Excellent Working FilesThe trainer is rally expert in excel. The content is well organized that very helpful to learn step by step. I especially love the working files those shared with the videos. The excel files are exactly same files those used in the presentation. It will really help me to practice further. I strongly remmend this course to anybody who wants to learn excel step by step from begining to upper intermediate level