Data visualization is very important for users who are involved with data analysis and preparing reports for decision-makers. Every individual presentation should be an individual story-teller that will present the key information of your data professionally.
When you will prepare charts or graphs, you should measure which chart is appropriate for your data. For preparing a professional-looking visual presentation, you must think of a few rules that you must follow and a few rules you should avoid. Most of the time you are customizing your chart for better presentation and wasting huge time to make it better. In this 02 hours LIVE training session on “Data Visualization Using Charts & Graphs”, you will learn how to create a chart, how to customize charts, and how to present charts in a professional way.
CONTENTS OF THE TRAINING:
- General Charts – Bar, Column, Pie, Doughnut, Area and Line Chart
- Advanced Charts – Waterfall, Bubble, Radar, Sunburst, Treemap and Funnel Chart
- Special Chart – Speedometer Chart and Thermometer Chart
- Visualizing KPIs Using Excel’s Built-in Cool Features as Alternative without Charts
- Performing Standard Format Changes in Charts
- Customizing the Chart Elements Professionally
- Techniques to Choose Which Chart is Suitable for Your Dataset
- DO’s and DON’ts for Creating & Customizing Charts
- PRO TIPs for creating and customizing charts
- All participants will get a digital certificate from Thriving Skills Limited.
- After completing every lesson click on the “COMPLETE” button the go to the next lesson.
- Must set up your first name, last name, and display name from settings of your profile for your certificate.
- If you click on the “FINISH COURSE” button then the webinar will be finished and a Certificate will be generated.
- More details: https://thrivingskill.com/faqs/
Courses of this Instructor:
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level
- Most Common Features of Excel for Professionals
- Microsoft Excel – VBA & Macro
- Microsoft Excel VBA & Macro Basics
- Lookup Functions with Practical Business Case Study
- Excel VBA & Macro
- Microsoft Excel-Professional Tips & Tricks
- Most Out of Excel
- Advanced Automated Dashboard Reporting System Using Excel
- Microsoft Excel Advanced Data Processing and Reporting Techniques
- Advanced Excel with Practical Business Case Studies
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 52
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Data Visualization Using Charts & Graphs